Communal Block Cleaning Service
Kompleet provide comprehensive communal area cleaning services to facilities management and block management teams throughout Maidstone and Medway.
With extensive expertise we offer tailored cleaning services based upon a cleaning timetable which will vary from daily to bi-monthly, monthly to annual deep cleans dependent upon client requirements. We utilise our premium equipment and specialist products to protect your communal spaces. From stairwells and shared corridors to reception areas and decks, our experienced cleaners have got you covered.
- Common areas, Corridors, and Reception area – Vacuuming and mopping floors, dusting skirtings, removing fingerprints and other marks from doors and glazing, de-cobwebbing, wiping down post boxes, throwing away leaflets and other papers left on floors
- Stairwells and Staircase – Cleaning handrails, kick plates on; doors, steps, landings, walls etc. Vacuuming and mopping floors
- Exterior of Entry Area – Removal of dust, cobwebs and leaves. External entry door cleaning; wiping glass, door handle and emergency lighting
- Lifts and Escalators – Removing finger marks and polishing glass and chrome. Cleaning floors and treads
- Communal Gardens, Parking Areas and Pathways – Litter picking, sweeping up leaves and other refuse
- Bin stores – We will sweep and place any rubbish on floors in the bins. We will disinfect the store and make sure that the bins are arranged correctly
We are able to carpet clean on a periodical basis or in cases of emergency spillages.
On request we can also provide floor scrubbing, polishing and buffing.
Reducing the Covid-19 Spread in Communal Areas
In the current Covid-19 pandemic, antiviral sanitization is undertaken on touchpoints for infection prevention and control.
- Door handles
- Light switches
- Lift buttons
- Lobby tables, countertops
- Internal push door
- Bin store door handle
Kompleet provides a regular cleaning service for Landlords and tenants of HMOs.
We are happy to tailor our cleaning to individual requirements but typically the common parts such as shared bathrooms, lounge, kitchen, dining areas and hallways/landings will be cleaned on a weekly basis.
When a tenant moves on we are also able to deep clean their room so it is ready for the next occupier without delay.
Other services we offer;
- Deep clean of common areas
- Interior window cleaning
- Bathroom & Kitchen deep clean to include limescale and grease removal
- Oven clean
- Fridge clear and clean
- Carpet cleaning
- Testing of smoke and carbon monoxide alarms
- Replacement of alarms/batteries
Property reports are provided on a regular basis where before and after photographs are supplied, any unusual activity, security issues, broken furniture etc will be reported.
Contact us today to find out more about our cleaning services
and obtain a FREE QUOTATION